The Santa Barbara is what it says on the label. 4*.
As a self catering customer, the kitchen had all the equipment, the apartment was to my asking, clean, linen changed regular, sea view, great staff, plenty of sun loungers (with mattress). We had two meals in the restuarant, both were good (at least for me), and the only complaints were nothing to do with the hotel, It is in a sometimes windy part of the island and the buses were around but never knew what time they would arrive. If you go to las americas area and there are 4 of you, go by taxi its a lot quicker and inexpensive. In all two thumbs up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain