Just back from a very good week at Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club and would definitely consider returning.
The place is lively and the staff are definitely superb.
Areas where they can improve are: very noisy with refurbishment going on, drilling only between 10am and 6pm and this was true, although we were not told any of this before we booked. Our air conditioning didn’t work, no attempt to move us either but the staff did their best to sort the problem.
We were not asked to evaluate our experience and I was disappointed about that but overall it is an excellent venue with lots to offer, many extras such as water and milk for the first cup of coffee available in the room on arrival, beautiful facilities,
would certainly recommend it and hope to return, Anne C
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain