“Great takeaway delivery to room”

Little Italy Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have not eaten in the restaurant but ordered a couple of meals delivered to my room. The service is fast, well packed and delicious . Would recommend doing this if you want to keep it cheap, buy your own wine in and sit on your balcony :-)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

the staff are so friendly. you dont have to worry about price or being hungry afterwards. me n my lad can eat a lot and neither of us could finish. the meals are big fair priced and so delicious. its worth going to at least once.

3  Thank Elyse3112
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The Little Italy Restaurant, I have to say, surprised us. It wasn't outside of our student budgets, the food was very nice, and the staff were really lovely. This restaurant was without a doubt the nicest part of the hotel.

1  Thank WillEdHolmes
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The service was friendly, the food was excellent and the special offers were great value for the money. Very impressed for an " in house " venue.

1  Thank Jel961
Reviewed October 18, 2013

A little slow with service at times but food made up for the wait.
I can recommend the seafood to share, this was very nice. The restaurant had a pianist there each time we went which added to the atmosphere, really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Shelly M