“Horse Riding Adventures in Tenerife "Brilliant"”

Horse Riding Adventures in Tenerife
More attraction details
Owner description: Horse Riding Adventures in Tenerife specialises in Horse and Pony hacks out in the beautiful canarian countryside, with fantastic sea and mountain views. We are a British family run and managed stables with upto date insurance and are fully legal. We can cater for any level of riding experience and from children (aged 4+) to adults. We also have various routes to suit everybodies needs. Here we can guarentee an experience of a lifetime, You can see us on Facebook under Horse Riding Adventures in Tenerife and also for more information please look on our web site. We are closed on Mondays and it is advisable to book in advance.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are a family of 9 and we have never ridden horses before, so we rang Jim and Sara up first to make sure that they could make this happen for us and this was no problem from them. We range from 10 years to 74 years old and they looked after us all really well. Jim and Sara gave us individual instructions on how to ride and we had a practise in the arena before we all went out. My dad was really nervous about riding, Castor was perfect for him and Sara looked after him really well. The views and the scenery are amazing, all the horses behaved well and have good manners, you can tell that they are well looked after. We rode here in December as it was part of the kids christmas present and now i think Daisy, our youngest want to take up horse riding, thank you Jim !!! We all would recommend this stables, especially if you have never done it before. It made our holiday so thank you very much.

All reviews
"my partner"
in 11 reviews
"their facebook page"
in 3 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"two hours"
"via email"
"in excellent condition"
"on arrival"

Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a great ride I had here, it was the highlight of my holiday and it couldnt of been better. I have horses of my own and after reading all the recommendations I had to come. Jim and Sara are very professional and provide a friendly service, definately ask for the pick up service, as they pick up from your doorstep. The horses are in really good condtion and are very relaxed and chilled out. The views are fantastic, to the see the other islands and teide was a bonus. I would recommend this stables to anyone as they cater for all levels of experience and Jim and Sara really look after you and is very good value for money, try to take your camera as the views are really nice and long trousers. Thanks to Leon he was a star and a bigger thank you to Jim and Sara and see you next year.

1  Thank Julia945
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We are a family of 5
The kids enjoyed the fact that all the horses have their own distinctive personalities.
Castor is a fantastic horse.
The owners Jim & Sarah obviously look after the horses which can't be easy given the climate.
We did the 2hr trek and enjoyed it thoroughly, although my legs were a bit stiff afterwards.
Happy to recommend this activity and happy to support people trying their best in business.

4  Thank Dunkee
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just got home from an amazing day riding! Jim and Sara have a great and very well run place. A couple of us have not been riding for a while, Jim let us walk around the arena first so we could build up our confidence before starting the hour long hack. He even took us up the mountain, Which had amazing views (you can even see Gran Canaria on a clear day!)
I am a resident in Tenerife so will definitely be re-visiting!
Both Jim and Sara are very professional, providing riding hats and anything else that we needed, They made us all feel so welcome,
Would definitely recommend them to anyone, from a beginner to an experienced rider.
Thankyou for an amazing day!!

1  Thank Chelsea P