This is our second stay here in about 8 months. Love the quiet location of the hotel. Short 10 minute walk to the next wee village which houses some cafés, bars & restaurants. As well as a very well stocked supermarket. Free shuttle bus run by the hotel twice a day to Las Americas if you want to experience the busier side of Southern Tenerife.
The pool area is immaculate, as is the hotel in general. Rooms are spacious & of a good design. Very clean & cleaned daily. Decor is in keeping with the theme of the hotel.
Large variety of food in the buffet restaurant. I'm fussy & always found something to eat.
Salad bar & desserts aplenty.
Our daughter is 22 months & especially loves Mini Club with Cristina & Javier. We arrived at the hotel in the evening but on arrival at the tail end of Mini Club Cristina was delighted to see Anna again & even remembered her name! A credit to the hotel with her many languages. Able to cater for all nationalities. Some of the Mini Club staff are new & maybe not as engaging with the wee ones but Cristina & Javier make up for it & working with those two they'll soon get the hang of it :)
Entertainment in the evening is also of a very high standard.
All in all a great hotel which we booked direct saving almost 50% on the travel agent costs & flights direct with EasyJet from Edinburgh. This will allow us to hopefully visit again in September.
Must mention Victor, Hotel Subdirector who always makes you feel welcome. David the Hotel Manager also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain