Due to an unfortunate accident my wife and I had to cancel a holiday to Marbella, we rebooked our holiday this time choosing Tenerife as the weather in November is more favourable. After much consideration and reading reports on trip advisor we chose Sandos San Blas, having not been to Tenerife or an all inclusive resort before we were apprehensive, however we could not have been so wrong. It was fabulous, the resort is stylish, relaxing and very highly maintained. Our room was large, comfortable and it was great to be able to relax with a glass of wine in the jacuzzi bath and watch TV. We hired a car and went to Las Americias and Costa Adeje, both good to see, however it was always great to get back to relaxing at the hotel. The food was extensive, varied and fresh, red wine excellent. Staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, our only disappointment was that Smirnoff was not included in the all inclusive package, we could not understand this as Gordon's gin and other reputable brands were included.
We enjoyed ourselves so much we have just booked to go back in March. We hope to get the same room B375, great view, quite and convenient to both pools and restaurant. We have no hesitation in recommending this resort, roll on March for another fabulous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain