The hotel was large & the rooms were spacious & tastefully decorated. The reception staff were professional & courteous. There were robes & slippers in the wardrobe. The porter took our luggage to the room. There was a fridge in the room. Yes the bathroom was surrounded by glass, but there were panels if you wanted to make it more private. The shower & toilet were set further back behind another set of doors so there wasn’t a problem with privacy. There was a problem with our room, we went to Reception & asked for a different room, we were moved straight away.The hotel is close to the airport so it didn’t take long to get to there, the planes do pass over but you get used to it & hardly notice after a couple of days.
For our wedding anniversary a large basket of fruit & a bottle of Cava on ice was left in the room – it was a lovely gesture & very much appreciated.
The staff in the Lounge Bar were hardworking & attentive. We didn’t have to get up to the bar, they took our order & bought the drinks over. There was live music several evenings which we really enjoyed. The entertainment in the theatre was a bit hit & miss, some nights were better than others so we stayed in the Lounge Bar most nights.
There were several pool areas so never struggled to get a sunbed which was a good job as there were some towels laid on beds when I went down at 10 & nobody came down until after lunch! Towels for the sunbeds were supplied in the room.
The restaurant was nicely decorated. The food was plentiful & varied. We booked into the a la carte restaurant, the food was lovely, the staff as usual were attentive, definitely worth a visit as it was free because we were staying for 7 nights.
The complex is quite big & although we were there for a week, we didn’t use all the facilities available. I did get lost a few times as there are different blocks, but this was more down to my sense of direction! The grounds and all areas of the hotel were always well kept, clean & tidy. The outside is as pleasant & well presented as the inside.
The hotel was close to the sea but not much of a beach. There were a supermarket close by & there were more shops & restaurants further on. Los Abrigos was also within walking distance.
This hotel is advertised as a 5 star & more than lived up to our expectations. We really enjoyed our stay thanks to the staff & surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain