We have just returned from a week at the Sandos San Blas and we loved the hotel. It is so clean and the rooms are lovely. The maids do an absolutely fabulous job of cleaning the room. You can request clean towels and bedding every day if you wish. We were in room A140 which overlooked one of the heated pools. There are loads of sunbeds and so you do not need to get up early, you are also not allowed to reserve sunbeds so thats great.
I celebrated my birthday whilst we there and the hotel left a lovely chocolate cake for me in our room. (My husband emailed the hotel a few weeks before we went to tell them it was my birthday).
The hotel offered us everything we wanted and more! We were looking for a relaxing week of sunbathing, eating good food and drinking! The food is fantastic there is so much choice and it was all really good quality. I am a vegetarian but they have loads of vegetarian options. The desserts are fantastic! They also have a great selection of drinks on the all inclusive package including branded alcohol such as Malibu etc. The red wine in the restaurant is really nice as is the Cava!. They have slush puppie machines by the pool which you help yourself to (very nice) or you can get a drink from the bar. There is also a freezer with tubs of ice cream to help yourself to. The staff are lovely and so polite and friendly.
There is a grey and white cat which we named smokey who is really cute and he loves the ham from the restaurant which they have at breakfast and also the tuna from the salad bar. If you see him please feed him, he is really friendly. Thank you :-)
The hotel is right under the flight path but this did not bother us at all, you only hear the planes when you are by the pool.
We will definately be returning and will also be trying out the other hotels in the Sandos chain! We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain