I had a week here recently and will reflect all the good things people are saying about the place... its is a great hotel, and whilst large, is not overwhelming. The food was excellent, the staff very helpful and polite, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. However, I would emphasise that you should request a room upstairs, as in some parts on the ground floor, people can walk past your window and door and you are in very public view.
I had a lovely room on the third floor, which was great, with a balcony. However, it was totally spoiled by the fact that my neighbours either side were smokers who got up early in the morning to smoke on their balconies, and as a non-smoker, I was very aware of the smell blowing into my room. This also spoilt my enjoyment of my balcony in early evening, when I wanted to chill out before dinner...... no luck.... I was in between the smokers again, and had to go inside and shut my doors. I didnt bother asking to change rooms, as I was only there a week, but it was very irritating.
The situation of the hotel is not very scenic, and as noted, the beach is stony and not very attractive. I took the advantage of bus tours and cliff walks and enjoyed what I did do however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain