Tonight is our last night of a week relaxing and chilling at the sandos san blas and we had a great time here. We enjoyed a week of all inclusive and as a result barely left the hotel, but because this is a large place (10 minute stroll from reception to the beach) it doesnt feel like it.
what is good:
- the rooms are nice and spacious with very wide twin beds (120cm per person i think)
- the food is good to very good (we really had too much to eat this week :-)), there is great variety , it is fresh and you really cant taste every thing as that would be too much
- the 8 different pool areas make sure you can always find a place that is not crowded and the adult only pools are excellent for those looking for a quite spot
- but best of all is the staff who are always helpfull, enthousiastic and go out of their way to help you with whatever you require. As an example we were given a ground floor room upon arrival, nothing wrong with the room but personally we prefer an uper floor room because of the privaciy on the balcony, although the hotel was mostly full the reception staff did thier best and still secured us room 456 which has a very nice view and excellent balcony.
what is less good:
you really have to look at details to fimd less optimal things:
- this hotel is close to the airport so especially on weekends you have noise from low flying aircraft, although personaly i stoped noticing after the first day
- i couldnt fit into the bathrobes provided although i'm not that large a person
- dont come here looking for nightlife action outside the hotel, there is not much here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain