My wife and I stayed at this resort in November 2013 and had a great time. The rooms are very comfortable and just as in the brochure, with the oddly but rather pleasant glass walled bathroom. Only thing we felt missing was a clock and some form of tea coffee making facility but those are small things. The pools have plently of sun beds and no one seemed to grab them with the usual towels, we could have been lucky. One word of warning though for winter sun lovers, only two pools are heated and the rest were simple freezing, nice to sit around but no chance of a dip. The food was fantastic, a good selection every day and plentiful, really couldn't fault it. The service was also really good with bright smiles and a nice welcome. The entertainment was well entertaining even if that was down to how bad it was, but good fun none the less. Only other thing to note is that it is very close to the airport and the planes fly to the front of the hotel and are very low indeed. We live close to Heathrow, about 7 miles away, so it wasnt too much for us but I could imagine at the hight of the summer season it could get a bit much. Otherwise excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain