We have just returned from the San Blas and had a wonderful, restful week. Just what we wanted. We had a quiet room which was kept very clean. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful.We did not watch the evening entertainment but happy to sit and have a drink in the lobby bar and chat to friends we had made. The staff here were brilliant and remembered what we were drinking!! Yes there are aircraft flying over but you soon get used to this and don't notice the noise. Although people were saving sunbeds there were always some available and because there were so many pools not hundreds of people sitting around one pool. We visited the eco reserve. Tour took around 2 hours including a visit to the museum and time tunnel. Worth the 7.5 euros and very interesting. We also spent an afternoon in the spa which was blissful! The buffet was good. . There was lots of choice and the house wine was very drinkable. Over the weekend it was very busy as a lot of spanish people use the hotel for weekend breaksWe had one meal at La Proa - a five course meal (mainly fish) which was delicious - and had a lovely evening. There were strong winds while we were there but we were told that these were stronger than normal so be prepared.
There were only two negatives - no tea/coffee making facilities in the room and no air conditioning in the restaurant making it very warm at times.
Would I go back to this hotel? Yes I would especially if I wanted rest and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf All Inclusive is located in the San Blas Enviromental Reserve, beside two golf courses and seafront. The bedrooms are spacious with a terrace and have bathroom with bath tub, shower and hairdryer. Every guest room is soundproof, and offers satellite TV, stereo, Internet connection, minibar (extra charge), air conditioned, safe, phone and free WiFi. The complex has eight pools, a gym and a terrace with loungers and umbrellas, as well as two poolside bars. It also has aqua-aerobics, spa and sauna. The reception is 24 hour, and offers safe and currency exchange. The hotel also has a cafe-bar, a newspaper stand, a hair salon, a night club, a theater, a TV room, a restaurant, a conference room, free WiFi connection room, room service, laundry service (extra charge), a playground and free parking. Separate activities are organized for kids and adults alike. The hotel offers tennis (extra charge), ping-pong, beach volley, golf (extra charge), biking and aerobics classes. You can also row on the property's lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos San Blas Hotel Reserva Ambiental And Golf
- Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf Tenerife, Spain