“The best meals I had in 3 weeks !”
Review of El Brasero

El Brasero
Ranked #32 of 176 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bridlington, East Yorkshire
“The best meals I had in 3 weeks !”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Went here twice while on holiday in Puerto Rico.
First night we had mexican, I had tacos andalso nachos which we shared I got 4 filled to the brim tacos with chicken, rice, kidney beans, sauces. It was the nicest tacos I have evr tried. The nachos were fully loaded with cheese and all the rest that come with them!
My daughter had Spag Bol and it was very tasty, she didnt eat it so they put it in a takeaway tub for us !
The second time I went we had steak (fillet) with pepper sauce and Canary potatos with mojo sauce. Prawns in sizzling garlic and garlic bread to start. I enjoyed every mouthful from start to finish. The steak was really juicy, big and tasty! This is deffo the best place we ate at while on holiday. Everything from the food to the service is excellent !

Visited December 2013

Falkirk
“Fantastic as ever!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Fantastic meals as ever in El Brasero. Hemi as ever kept the kids amused and always makes you feel welcome. Looking forward to returning next year. If your Puerto Rico you have got to try El Brasero. I have no idea how they can make such excellent food at the price.

• Visited July 2013
West Wales
“Mediocre”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

View - lovely. Service - shown to table, shown wine list, starters average, not checked during our main course. Had we been checked, I would have had a chance to let the waiter know that my steak was rare (almost to the point of raw), and not medium rare, as I requested. However, when I did comment at the end of the meal (steak still on my plate), I was told by the waiter that it was medium rare! I know how I like my steak, and I know it was cooked rare, and don't need to be told my a waiter that I was wrong, especially as my partner (who is a chef), also agreed with me. The one and only visit to this restaurant during our holiday.

• Visited October 2013
Barbacoa G, Manager at El Brasero, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
We are very sorry you didn't have an enjoyable meal with us !!
We do take great care in providing the best food and service possible.
The service staff will be spoken to immediately as under cooking a
steak a little is not uncommon in any restaurant but this should have
Been dealt with straight away and not questioned !!
We are sincerely sorry and this will not happen again.
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from a week away in Puerto Rico whilst there we visited the El Brasero and found both the food and service excellent. We returned another 3 times during our stay as we struggled to find anywhere better. The most expensive meal we had was around 20 euros each which included starters,mains and drinks. The waiters could not do enough for you and even went out and purchased a birthday cake for us for our friends birthday. I recommend fajita or chocken with mushroom and leek sauce. Definately worth every penny!!

Barbacoa G, Manager at El Brasero, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for your 5 stars !!!
As there is plenty of restaurants to choose from,we do try to
give the best service and food possible and are
Delighted you enjoyed both !
See you next time x
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Lovely restaurant and excellent service!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Came to this restaurant on the first night of our holiday. The waiter outside gave us a warm and friendly welcome. The customer service, food and drinks were faultless. My friends especially loved the Steak with mushroom and leek sauce. We tried several other restaurants during our stay but they couldn't compare. On the last night we booked a table for my birthday it was lovely, tables decorated with balloons and a lovely cake too. The staff are just so happy and friendly and can't do enough. Would definitely recommend

• Visited October 2013
Barbacoa G, Manager at El Brasero, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you for such a lovely review !!!
Jamie and his team are very dedicated to giving a first class service
together with first class food !!!
We look forward to seeing you again and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !