“lovely food excellent service and portions”
Review of El Brasero

El Brasero
Ranked #32 of 176 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“lovely food excellent service and portions”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This restaurant is situated in the Europa centre upstairs in corner we ate here whilst on holiday me and my friend were going to have a nacho e
ach waiter told me not to has they were big portions so we only ordered one so glad we did has it was enormous the waiter did my have to tell us this though he could have just taken our money. Mains I had fillet steak Diana was lovely again cooked perfect I asked if I could have salad instead of vegetable s with me when it arrived they had done me an side plate of salad an was the best I 've ever seen they didn't even charge extra for it I couldnt even eat it so they boxed it me up an I took it home my friend also couldn't eat all her pizza so was taken away same. All together was a really nice restaurant with very good service an reasonably priced I would definitely return and recommend.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank lynnz

Fylde.
“Best Fillet Steak for Years.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

As a frequent traveller to Puerto Rico /G.C., we are always on the lookout for good restaurants, this one is tucked away at the rear R/H end of the Europa Centre. Booking in season is a must as it is always full of knowlegeable visitors and locals alike.
We went as a party of 4 with the express intention of eating fillet steak, all 4 steaks were cooked to perfection, some with pepper sauce, one with gravy and one as it came. To say that they all disappeared and that absolutely nothing was left on any plate sums it all up, without doubt the best steak I have had for a long time. We absolutely have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant to anyone !

• Visited March 2013
Nottingham
“Best restaurant of the week”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This was the best place for food, value and customer service we found all week.
The food was fantastic and the service very friendly and fairly prompt given the place was so busy.
Pretty hard to fault really and I wish we'd gone back rather than visit a couple of other places.

Deserves its great rating and I notice proudly displays its TA certificate.

• Visited April 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“great food lovely steaks”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

great food, service excellent bit pricey but get what you pay for went 3 times..always welcomed by its friendly staff.and free drink of your choice at end of meal.children friendly

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great spot!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

First time dining here - what a nice little find! We ended up eating here twice as it was so nice. We kept it simple, the pizza is excellent, and their prawn cocktail very good. The service can be slow enough when they are busy, but you don't mind so much, as there's a great atmosphere in the place & it is buzzing. Lots seemed to be having the steak, and it looked good! Definately a place we'll return to on our next visit - delighted to find it! :)

• Visited March 2013