My girlfriend and I stayed at the Gloria Palace Royal in July 2012. After reading many reviews of the different hotels in the area we decided to just go with #1! And very glad we did! Its an absolutely fantastic hotel with amazing views over Amadores beach.
The coach ride from the airport took us through some quite (no other way to say it!) horrible places with hotels you couldn't pay me to stay in. The coach trip was about an hour and 45 minutes and the Gloria Palace was the last stop. It was well worth the wait!
Everything thing about this hotel and its surroundings made for a brilliant holiday which neither of us will forget. The rooms are spacious and modern, cleaned to a good standard, with incredible views of the ocean. The restaurant is large but whenever you enter, no matter how busy it was, you are always greeted by someone who shows you to your table. Food is varied and there was always plenty on offer.
If you are deciding whether to go all inclusive or not I would recommend doing so. There are many different drinks and snacks available all throughout the day (depending on the time they serve in different locations). The only negative thing I can mention is that if you try the cocktails on offer they can be a bit hit and miss! sometimes great, sometimes pre-made and not so great!
If you fancy taking all your kit off to sunbathe there's a nudist area which we took full advantage of! Don't worry it is enclosed and a nice place to relax.
Overall a great relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 200 meters from Playa de Amadores, on the Costa de Mogan, the Gloria Palace Hotel Royal & Spa is a four-star superior establishment built in 2008 with natural stone, privileged views over Amadores beach, spectacular never-ending pool, exclusive rooms and executive suites. Its dedicated service, luxurious surroundings and breathtaking views makes it the most prestigious hotel in the area. Our goal is to provide our customers with a place to enjoy a calm, relaxing, caring and personalized service from our team of professionals. The extensive facilities are designed and decorated with exquisite taste, to convey a feeling of exclusivity and luxury to enjoy the deserved vacations. A hotel for all, from romantic getaways to business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel Puerto Rico
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel And Spa
- Dunas Amadores
- Hotel Dunas Amadores
- Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria