This is a great spot in Puerto Rico. We got a great deal online and couldn't fault the property for the price we paid (about €100 each for a week room only). All rooms look out towards the bay and our room (548 I think) is the second last on to the far end of the property on the upper level and it had an amazing sea view. Rooms are clean and basic and perfect for a cheap break away- don't expect luxury and you won't be disappointed.
Only advise I would give is that the property (and Puerto Rico in general) has a lot of steps so it wouldn't be the best for those with mobility issues or small children. But for us it was perfect.
Its the ideal location just a five minute downhill stroll to the shopping centre- I do think the €2 taxi back up is the way to go though as its quite a steep trek! I'd go back. Plus the bar staff are great- and always remind you of the happy hour between 4-5!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Plata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel Puerto Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria