Myself and 2 friends stayed in a studio apartment (block B) during August 2011. It was small but adequate, spotlessly clean and a good location. The reception staff and night porters are really helpful. Taxis available within minutes around the clock.
We ate in the restaurant at night twice, it was quiet but the food was nice. Breakfast once, it was good.
We didn't make use of the pool because we hit the beach every day but it looked nice and clean.
There is a supermarket on site, very handy for the few essentials and booze. its apparently pricier than shops in the town centre but it was fine for us.
Couple of down points are we seen a few dead cockroaches in the corridors but never seen any in the rooms, also there are a couple of stray cats wandering out by the balcony so we didn't like to leave the door open when snoozing and with no air con it was quiet warm. Also 3 mornings out of 7 we where woken up about 10:30 (we'd been out late) by noise... gardener, cleaner, handyman etc.
I would however stay here again, it was lovely.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aparthotel Puerto Plata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel Puerto Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Hotel Rico
- Aparthotel Puerto Plata Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria