“Superb family fun”

Angry Birds Activity Park Gran Canaria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Visited with my wife, daughter and my 2 Grand daughters twice in the week that we were there and have to say it was absolutely brilliant and well worth the money. Adults can go on everything the kids can( which we did) and you can spend the whole day there. Both times we were there for approx. 6 hours. The staff were excellent and seemed to really enjoy working there, they were friendly and helpful and fun.If I have to pick a fault it is that the Angry Birds merchandise you can buy at the on site shop is a bit on the expensive side. I know you don't have to buy anything but try telling a 5 and 6 year old that,All in all though a must visit especially if you have kids and want to be a big kid yourself. By the way I am 52 and had the time of my life on all the activities

4  Thank Des H

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Kid's wanted to go and they loved it, over priced and it's 15 euros per adult and child but I feel we got are money's worth. You can get a stamp on your hand and go in and out from 19am until 8:30pm. It's very busy at weekends.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

New, fun, suits younger kids. time needed around 2-4 hours. Food is reasonable. Price was £40 per family.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

If your kids wanto to go there - go! My 10 year old loved it and you can take lots of funny pictures too :)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

There is a lot of good activities to keep the kids and more than a few adults happy, the pedal Karts were particularly good. The entry, refreshments and shop items were all bit expensive though.