We stayed in this hotel during February of 2013. We got (as reserved) a junior suite, which offers a rather hard bed, though Ok, this next to a small kitchen and a living area with a couch. The latter is really ready for replacement, as the whole suite looks a bit dated. Last there's a fine balcony, which offers a small table and 3 chairs. Please note that the hotel is situated in such a way, that you only get sun after 16.00 hours on the balcony. Our room even later, since the hotel next door, blocked the sun for another hour. But there are of course plenty terraces available near to the hotel, so a major issue this is not.
The hotel offers wireless Internet against rather high prices. Since I also needed to do some business Emails we ordered a full-week internet for 25 EUR. The service in our room was rather instable and we had to re-connect several times during the sessions. Staffing of the hotel is great, friendly, polite, helpfull, whatever you'll, they will arrange it. We even got a phone-call half-way during our stay, whether everything was OK. Good service. Also the room was very clean and towels are changed every day. Last, the hotel is situated nicely next to the harbor. Please note, that your car-navigation will not lead you to the address where the hotel is located. Not sure, what the exact address is though, bit it's simply located next to the Marina suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant and quiet hotel is located in the Marina, the most privileged area of Puerto Rico. The stunning views of the bay , the panoramic Solarium , the modern and spacious apartments and cozy studios ( both equipped with Satellite TV ) , the gourmet restaurant , and the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, make the HOTEL MORASOL SUITES **** a resting place for comfortable visits to Gran Canaria. The complex has a 24 -hour reception,a swimming pool and a total of 88 rooms, with living room, bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, satellite or cable, kitchenette, fridge and air conditioning, safe and wifi prior payment. The resort also features a cafe, bar, TV room, Jacuzzi and a la carte restaurant with non-smoking area. The MORASOL SUITES HOTEL restaurant serves typical Canarian, Spanish and international cuisine. With its friendly service and elegant setting, this hotel is an ideal base from which to explore Puerto Rico. PLEASE NOTE: Guests needing disability access will need to book 1 Bedroom Apartments, not Studio Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Morasol Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morasol Hotel Puerto Rico
- Morasol Suites Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria