Spent a fabulous week at these appartments commencing 6th October.Weather and accommodation excellent.They are maintained to a high standard and the reception staff are very helpfull and speak excellent English.We were allocated a room on the first floor by the pool bar and while we had a good view of the marina they were not very private when people were sitting at the tables! Hence a quick dash from bathroom to bedroom!! Next time we will request a room on a higher floor preferably the 3rd where the marina views are fantastic.There also a great sunbathing terrace there too-----plenty of sunbeds,thick mattress's and a fab jacuzzi!! On the restaurant front,you are spoiled for choice.To the left of the appartments and through the tunnels is Las Olas shopping centre where you will find a good Hyperdino supermarket and excelent restaurants.Our favourite was El Guanche( we went twice!)Family owned and very friendly with great food but all the others have good reviews too so next time will try to get round them all! Oscars ( opposite the beach) is well recommended----beautiful food and always busy which tells you everything.We tried one of the beach restaurants with a tapas for two----cheap and awful---don't bother! For authentic tapas go to the Balcon Canaria in the big shopping centre----all the Spanish go there. All in all a great holiday at the Morasol-----we'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant and quiet hotel is located in the Marina, the most privileged area of Puerto Rico. The stunning views of the bay , the panoramic Solarium , the modern and spacious apartments and cozy studios ( both equipped with Satellite TV ) , the gourmet restaurant , and the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, make the HOTEL MORASOL SUITES **** a resting place for comfortable visits to Gran Canaria. The complex has a 24 -hour reception,a swimming pool and a total of 88 rooms, with living room, bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, satellite or cable, kitchenette, fridge and air conditioning, safe and wifi prior payment. The resort also features a cafe, bar, TV room, Jacuzzi and a la carte restaurant with non-smoking area. The MORASOL SUITES HOTEL restaurant serves typical Canarian, Spanish and international cuisine. With its friendly service and elegant setting, this hotel is an ideal base from which to explore Puerto Rico. PLEASE NOTE: Guests needing disability access will need to book 1 Bedroom Apartments, not Studio Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Morasol Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morasol Hotel Puerto Rico
- Morasol Suites Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria