Tripadvisor
Puerto Rico
7,142 results
All reviews sea view glass lift half board thalasso spa room in block chill out bar lobby bar room card gran canaria fantastic hotel plenty of choice welcome drink evening entertainment rooms are large reception staff lower pool bottle of champagne
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location. Terrific view if you get a room in block 4. Food really good.
all staff friendly,all inclusive food and drink good. Would highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing break in the winter sun.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GLORIA_TH, Director General at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for choosing GLORIA Palace San Agustin Thalasso & Hotel****, and the time that you have spent sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

It is a great pleasure that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you are especially commenting on the excellent staff and that you recommend the food.

We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Back again for the month January in the best hotel in Puerto Rico. It has great views ,the rooms are hugh the food is really good the night entertainment is good most nights but your on holiday and it doesn't matter if it's not great ,but what makes this hotel is the staff especially one who really stands out MOUNIR is always ready to get you seated in the dining room and is excellent in the salon bar he is a great asset to the hotel

Dear Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel **** Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

May I take this opportunity to thank you personally for the very high scores you have awarded us across all departments within the Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had lovely Hogmanay/ New year in this hotel again. A very stressful check in ( Never had this before!) Usually met with Welcome drink, reception takes cases to room etc but not this time. With our friends requested a room together( booked 10 months in advance) usually request granted but not this time... Carry on with booking gala dinner etc. Put in a tiny room away from friends. The next day this was sorted immediately, but if information was told day before it wudnt have spoilt our fist day. The manager( think Susana, apologised for our distress... and it was made up for. Restaurant busy, food amazing!!! If it wasn’t for Mounir remembering us and giving me huge hug.... ( meant so much!) he made our dining special .. getting a table without the hassle. But at end of week when Mounir had his days off , it was bit of hassle... searching for table etc If it wasn’t for Mounir don’t know if I wud return . Weather fab!

Dear Marie,

Thank you for choosing GLORIA Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel****, and the time that you have spent sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Furthermore, we pretty much appreciate that you liked the facilities from the hotel as well as the food.I appreciate your feedback, which is very important for us in order to improve our service and maintain the standards.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again in your next holidays in Gran Canaria.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ok so first thing we didnt stay here, But and it's a big but, we called to look around I wanted to cry leaving it, we called last year also but forgot how beautiful this hotel is, myself and my husband come to PR every Jan for 21 nights we dont stay here for the only reason it's a little out of our budget only for this reason we would be here every year. My friend getting married and I've booked her honeymoon in this hotel for 17th June 2020 I really hope she feels the way I do about this hotel as she put her trust in my honest review of it the pool area is out of this world very spacious lots of comfy beds and wonderful views. Massive dining area indoors and also amazing outdoor dining with spectacular views, the reception area is massive and you get a great feel on entering.

Dear Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel **** Guest,

Thank you for such positive feedback after your stay at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel ****.

We are glad that we met your expectations and will be an honor to have you in future holidays.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Disappointed this time(5th visit)asked for high floor Block 4 when booked 12 months ago and got given 1 floor up from bottom.No welcome drink on arrival(noticed people were given dinks)and no invites to discounted dining or spa.Will give one more opportunity next January but definitely not looking after returning guests,hope new management makes a difference.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GLORIA_TH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Janette,

thank you for your 5th visit and for sharing your feedback with us.

I truly regret that we were not able to fulfil your room request and offer you some additional services like welcome drink or discounts. If you wish to talk with me personally about the issues mentioned, I will be in the hotel tomorrow in the afternoon (between 2 and 9pm) and I would appreciate if we could meet.

I hope we will have a chance to chat and make you up for the imperfect service.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,