6,819 results
All reviews sea view glass lift half board thalasso spa room in block chill out bar lobby bar room card gran canaria fantastic hotel evening entertainment plenty of choice welcome drink reception staff rooms are large bottle of cava lower pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Currently here until the 29th September. This place in my opinion is in the best location. The hotel overlooks the sea. You can eat in the restaurant while the sun sets. Absolutely amazing.
The food is great. Plenty of choice. Drinks are premium brands.
The hotel is spotless even the pool areas are scrubbed every day.
Entertainment is very good. Professional acts every evening.
I would recommend this hotel with out hesitation

1  Thank lorraine396
GLORIA_TH, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lorraine,

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your feedback while you are still here.

We are happy to read that you are enjoying your stay and you think we are in the best location in the area.

The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, delight and satisfy our guests.

If you have any doubts or questions, we remain at your full disposal for anything you may need.

Zuzanna Stepien
Guest Relations Manager
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel****

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Where do I begin difficult to start with the best. As the whole holiday and stay at this Magnificent hotel always is.
From an early bkfst followed by either yoga pilatea or stretching.
Great start to ones Day.
Swimming pool terraces bars restaurant snack bar first class.
To retire to your room is a pleazure with it's massive size ...plus a generous balcony. Spotless clean.Staff are very helpfull and friendly.I could go on...the two Senoir members at reception are a double act and both are known as Luis. Brillant at their job great personalites.
Thank you Gloria.

Dear Marie,

thank you for your kind review and of course for choosing us for your recent holiday.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, starting by the exceptional service, through comfortable room with amazing views up to the choice of food in the restaurant.

It is an honour for the entire team to read that we suited all your requirements. We strive to please our guests with an unbeatable and unforgettable experience. Your comments are highly appreciated.

We would be more than pleased to welcome you back in the near future.

Zuzanna Stepien
Guest Relations Manager
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel****

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here back in 2015 as a couple and choose to then return with our 3 year old addition to the family. This is by far my favorite hotel and I cannot fault the teams at all. On this particular occasion the way in which my 3 year old daughter was treated was exceptional. Juan Antonio Rivero who is both in the resturant and also the snack bar/pool bar. I cannot thank him enough for how kind, fun and caring he was to our little girl. She calls him superman. Jesus who was in the pool bar most days also was Incredible and they both did so much to make her smile many times everyday.Jesus I hope you got your picture!! Watching her giggle and really gain confidence made our holiday that so much more perfect. Thank you both so so much!! Simona and Cristina were also great and both very kind.
The hotel is fantastic, a lovely walk away to 2 beaches, one in each direction which are not to far away, the scenery is beautiful and the standards of upkeep are amazing. Not once have I needed anything and I am certain that if I asked they would have done everything to help both times we stayed.
Room cleaning is also fantastic, every single day we would come back to a spotless room, and every single staff member speaks first and wants to communicate. The food is also great, table service for drinks and this is fast!
I cannot wait to come back again, and I am certain that my little girl would love to be back right now. Thank you once again Juan/jesus, I hope you are able to gain praise for what a credit you are to this place alongside the whole team.
Can't wait to come back!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Elicia21
GLORIA_TH, Director General at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you truly for choosing on 2nd visit ,Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel **** for your stay in Gran Canaria and also for taking the time to share your detailed opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel("The hotel is fantastic, a lovely walk away to 2 beaches, one in each direction which are not to far away, the scenery is beautiful and the standards of upkeep are amazing").

Your kind words will be passed to the managers, specially to Rivero, Jesus,Simona,and Cristina,l(thank you for your nice words)

It will be a pleasure to assist you with anything you may need if you visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely fabulous hotel, nothing was too much trouble. Very accommodating. It could be even more special if they had an a la carte restaurant, the food in the restaurant was very good, loads of choice. We booked a suite, it was enormous! Amadores beach is the nicest beach, but it is a 20 min walk to get there, Puerto Rico is only 10 min walk. We enjoyed the walk after a large breakfast! We will definitely be going there again.

1  Thank Tbird7759

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you truly for choosing Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel **** for your stay in Gran Canaria and also for taking the time to share your detailed opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel("Absolutely fabulous hotel, nothing was too much trouble").

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to this hotel on recommendation of the brother in law. And he got it right as this is a cracking hotel with spectacular views! The staff were genuinely friendly and the buffet style food gave plenty of choice. I recommend going all inclusive if nothing for the drinks alone. We are not big drinkers but got through a lot of water and ginger ale due to the hot weather.
Yes sometimes the lift took a while but we just took to the stairs - helps to burn off some calories from the food selection!
We liked the fact that you pay a deposit for your towels and there is a 50 cent charge to change them - it seems to reduce the need to change them routinely and has got to be better for the Environment!
There are two infinity pools and loads of sunbeds - it never felt crowded except a few times at meal times when you get the sometimes usual feeding frenzy.
The only downside we found was that the gym is old and some of the machines could do with a service/replacement. The good thing is that the gym is free and it looked as we left that improvements are afoot!
All in all a great hotel and one that we heartily recommend

2  Thank Subaquatones

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel("We came to this hotel on recommendation of the brother in law. And he got it right as this is a cracking hotel with spectacular views! The staff were genuinely friendly and the buffet style food gave plenty of choice.").