We have just returned from a week at this "Glorious Palace" ! from check in to check out everything ran smoothly,This time we had 3 in our group so were concerned about the room size, have to say room size was perfect, very spacious, comfortable and amazing views from the balcony, loved the idea of a his & hers sink in the bathroom ...... I suggest you bring your own hairdryer ! even-though there is one in the bathroom it is very slow and lacks power ! ... Dining experience was good, It is buffet style, we opted for half board, there was always plenty of choice , great quality food and a opportunity to sample foods from different countries each evening - Always plenty of choice to satisfy all food tastes.
Evening entertainment was good - possibly would become repetitive if staying for 2 weeks ! For anyone travelling with children, the hotel have a great animation team who provide entertainment / games and buckets of fun for the kiddies .
Pool area's are large and spacious with plenty of sunbeds , we opted to stay at the quieter pool,You can bring your own towel or hire one from the hotel, If you like some entertainment stick with the lower pool, you have Zumba, Aqua aerobics, bingo etc on a daily basis.
Always something going on around the hotel if lying in the sun all day is not your thing ! e.g : fashion shows, cookery demonstrations, etc.
Spa is well worth a visit - we went twice - it is so relaxing !
The lifts take a bit of getting used to and can be quiet slow particularly during meal peak times.. But i think is to be expected ?
Thank-you to the Hotel for the gift of Champagne & fruit in our room - this touch was very much appreciated and a lovely surprise on arrival.
Overall i would highly recommend this hotel, My husband and i are both looking forward to returning soon ... i am already looking !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the beaches of Puerto Rico and Amadores, Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel is built on a cliff top and integrated into the landscape, providing spectacular views over the ocean from all parts of the hotel. Built in 2004, the hotel boasts one of Europe's best equipped thalassotherapy centres. In just a few years, the elegant surroundings and top class, friendly service have made it one of the most popular hotels on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso And Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Mogan
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Amadores Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Puerto Rico