Wow where do I start? This is my 3rd visit to this hotel in 4 years and I have to admit I love it. The staff in restaurant, reception, maids and entertainers were all really polite, the food for all inclusive is incredible, it manages to cater to everyone's wants. The rooms are amazing as are the pools. I emailed prior to my visit asking for my party of 5, 3 rooms to be together and in a certain block and both were listening too and granted.
My only negative and it was a huge bug bear was the evening entertainment. It was so poor. Generally a poor show fir 30 minutes and then a lady and man singing with a keyboard who weren't great. We went out most nights. Would this stop me going? No just take money to go out in the evening. (Try Miami steak house in Puerto Rico centre down the bottom)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the beaches of Puerto Rico and Amadores, Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel is built on a cliff top and integrated into the landscape, providing spectacular views over the ocean from all parts of the hotel. Built in 2004, the hotel boasts one of Europe's best equipped thalassotherapy centres. In just a few years, the elegant surroundings and top class, friendly service have made it one of the most popular hotels on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso And Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Mogan
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Amadores Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Puerto Rico