We have just came back from staying at the Gloria Palace, Views, food and pools are amazing. First time ive ever been all inclusive and will definitely be doing it again, as long as the standard is as good as this.
The rooms were large and clean with brill views, just take English tea bags as there not very good in the room.
If I had to be picky the only thing I would criticise is on arrival, we were not given much information on how to get around the hotel as it is a very large hotel and the lift numbers are not what you would expect.
Overall, excellent holiday and already looking to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the beaches of Puerto Rico and Amadores, Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel is built on a cliff top and integrated into the landscape, providing spectacular views over the ocean from all parts of the hotel. Built in 2004, the hotel boasts one of Europe's best equipped thalassotherapy centres. In just a few years, the elegant surroundings and top class, friendly service have made it one of the most popular hotels on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso And Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Hotel
- Gloria Palace Amadoresthalasso Mogan
- Hotel Gloria Palace Amadores
- Amadores Gloria Palace
- Gloria Palace Puerto Rico