Stayed here for five days its a lovely hotel with great staff our room was nice if a little small but the views from it were great . Like another reviewer my only complaint is not about the hotel but some of its guests rude Germans yet again acting like they are the only people who matter pushing in speaking rudely to staff and when drunk one party became very raucous including one baring his backside not acceptable especially where children are .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive ClubHotel Riu Vistamar is completely refurbished in 2017, is located in the south of Gran Canaria on a cliff above the ocean and affords fantastic panoramic views. Amadores Beach is located 2 km away (complimentary hotel bus to the beach during the day). The 5-storey main building features 475 rooms and a pool for babies and two outdoor swimming pools for luxuriating in the warm climate of the Canary Islands on your holiday. Our entertainment programs include activities and live shows that will assure you plenty of fun during your stay and kids will be able to enjoy the RiuLand kids’ club, which organizes special activities. Our hotel has a gym, a volley ball court and the RiuFit program for our more athletic guests. In the Amadores restaurant, we offer breakfasts at the buffet with live cooking stations; at the Kai restaurant, delicious Asian dishes; and at Sea Breeze, the best recipes from Canarian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel