Where do I start. We visited this amazing place for our first family holiday, me the husband and three kids. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I was impressed by the cleanliness throughout the hotel the cleaners work so hard to keep everything spotless, they are followed by supervisors who check they are working to a high standard . The food is really excellent lots of choice with a diet corner for healthy eaters like myself, yes it can get a little repetitive but hey be adventurous lots of different foods to mix and match. Lots of choice with drinks, wine and beer on tap and my favorite sparking wine from the bar. Free water from reception when ever you want it and a fridge in your room to keep it cold. I am a gym fanatic so was impressed with three classes and day, eusbio the Spanish gym guy is worth his weight in gold very enthusiastic and amusing also very easy on the eye ladies . Henry the life guard was a great guy too, talking to the guests pushing kids into the pool very friendly. The entertainment yes can be a little corny but still entertaining and the crew work very hard. We emailed to request a higher room , this was granted with the beautiful view of the beach. Book in to for dinner on the top floor for great service and carafes of beer, wine etc with your meal. All the waiters were helpful and were great with the kids .
If your looking for a holiday book this hotel. We loved every minute and would gladly go back time and time again !!!!
We found Puerto Rico a bit tacky , and watch out for the time share touts who will try to get you to go see the new area they are promoting anfi, it involves three hours of power points and questionnaires they promise a freettrip of your choice its a scam don't waste valuable time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel