We stayed here for a week all inclusive. Had a brilliant week, lovely weather and staff were very helpful. The food was lovely with plenty of things to choose from. THe hotel is set in a brilliant location with plenty of places to walk at night. It is just outside of busier Puerto Rico and offers the chance for you to walk down to the noiser area and then come away to the peace at the end of the night! Throughly enjoyable hotel would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The All Inclusive ClubHotel Riu Vistamar is completely refurbished in 2017, is located in the south of Gran Canaria on a cliff above the ocean and affords fantastic panoramic views. Amadores Beach is located 2 km away (complimentary hotel bus to the beach during the day). The 5-storey main building features 475 rooms and a pool for babies and two outdoor swimming pools for luxuriating in the warm climate of the Canary Islands on your holiday. Our entertainment programs include activities and live shows that will assure you plenty of fun during your stay and kids will be able to enjoy the RiuLand kids’ club, which organizes special activities. Our hotel has a gym, a volley ball court and the RiuFit program for our more athletic guests. In the Amadores restaurant, we offer breakfasts at the buffet with live cooking stations; at the Kai restaurant, delicious Asian dishes; and at Sea Breeze, the best recipes from Canarian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel