A bit old fashioned hotel which needs some modernization, updates,
refresh and uphotted design.
Tips: Get rid of the horrible carpet in the room, change to flat screen tv,
bathroom refresh etc.
Had asked for and excepted sunshine on balcony, but not balcony-sun until sunset.
Overall, the room is just a standardroom, not a 4 star.
But apart from the roomstandard the rest of the hotel is really good!
Best staff ever, very friendly, helpful and glad, it seems as they really like their jobs!
Food great! Drinks great!
Free inhouse carpark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel