We have stayed in 2 Riu hotels and have to say they do not disappoint in any way! As soon as you see the RiuVistamar from a distance you can't help but be impressed!! In my opinion the best on the resort! This is a lovely hotel ! I really can not fault it in any way. The views from the veranda overlooking Tenerife are sunning and equally stunning are the views from the bedrooms over the beautiful Amadores Beach! The food was plentiful and great quality !! There is plenty to keep the kids amused and equally for the more motivated adults who want to join in with morning exercise classes to counteract the excessive calorie consumption! The animation team worked very hard to keep everyone entertained! One of the jewels in the crown is the pool area!
I really can't fault this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel