our first experience of all inclusive and we were so spoilt by it. The hotel itself is stunning and we had a lovely room there - so quiet at the end of a corridor overlooking Puerto Rico on the 5th floor.
Food was out of this world, every item in the world you could think of and the theme evenings were good especially the Asian evening.
Drinks were plentiful and I loved trying all the cockctails - maybe a little too much one evening.
Most of all the staff are so friendly and helpful and cant do enough for you. Every one of them smiling every day. HOw do they do it? what good value and this is the reason we will be visting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel