we stayed here in october and could not find anything wrong with this hotel, rooms were a nice size and very clean, staff were excellent and couldnt do enough for you, the food was lovely and the variety was great typical of a riu hotel. It was a treck to the pool but lots of sunbeds when you got there and lovely clean towels every day. The bar staff especially the older waiters were really good fun, and always remembered what you wanted to drink, it was lovely because processo was available as part of the all inclusive package.We had a birthday and an anniversary while we were there and they made it very special for us, the speciality restauarants defintely worth a visit.
All in all a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Set on a cliff overlooking the sea * 9-story building * 900 m to the beach * Complimentary bus service to the beach * 2 km from Puerto Rico * 900 m from various shops * 45 km from the airport * 100 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Vistamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- ClubHotel Riu Vistamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Club Hotel Riu Vistamar
- Clubhotel Riu Vistamar Hotel