“BUZZING NIGHT OUT”

Black & White Pianobar
More attraction details
Owner description: The Black & White Pianobar has been running for over 20 years be the same family. Today by Ofelia and Carlos.Live piano music every night. We change the piano player one time a month. Once a week we have a guest player.We look forward to see you.Ofelia, Carlos and staff.
Lanzarote
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“BUZZING NIGHT OUT”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went along with some new friends to this bar (they have been visiting for years) we were warmly welcome by the ?owner Carlos and the staff, so that was a great start. The cocktails were great, the service quick. The music itself was a guy on the piano, which may sound very old fashioned and boring but trust me it was anything but. It was fantastic, the only downish side to it (haha) was that I was cajoled into being part of this entertainment by my so called frriends, by having me sing with the pianist, now remember its not karaoke so no words to follow, so we just did it the singer and me by the seat of our pants! haha, Great laugh. On a more serious note, there was in my opinion one real little down side and this was the reservation of seats. It is not a massive bar, and to be fair our seats had been reserved at the bar, but we arrived at 9pm, so the bar was just filling up for the act. However, there was a couple of table reserved, and when people sat there they were asked to move, and one of these was still vacant at about 11pm, whilst people were standing up on the veranda. So whilst I think its acceptable to reserve seats, I think the people reserving them should be in the bar for a reasonable time, before the show starts. On the positive it just shows how popular this bar is, when people have standing room only. A great night out, give it a try along with the Mojitos!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Irene S

Oslo, Norway
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Excellent Piano bar with great music!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our favorite bar in Puerto Rico, we always end up her, drinking, dancing and singing. The atmosphere is amazing. We rally love this place. A mohito costs about 7 Euro (10 USD).
This is just a great place to be when you want to go out for some night life (and you don't want disco with young kids :) ) We really can recommend this place when you want to have fun in Puerto Rico. LUPS

Visited December 2013