We just arrived back on Monday after having spent a week at the Maracaibo. We must say that all the staff were very happy in their work and we did lots of friends.On arrival we were welcomed with a bottle of wine at the room and the check in was very fast and friendly. We loved this hotel because rooms are very well finished and for us is was very close to the beach and various shopping areas, so is in a very convenient location. All the Hotel grounds are well kept but preferred the larger pool area because is so relaxing and special, not many hotels we visited have so a nice area for the guests .To finish, Puerto Rico is a very exotic place with the beach and the boats....it was a nice week !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maracaibo Aparthotel and Restaurant is a family owned property located in the South of Gran Canaria and overlooks the Puerto Rico Beach and Yacht Marina just 400meters away. Built in 1970 and renovated in 2008, the Aparthotel has 101 Rooms, 17 Deluxe, 18 Superior and 66 Standard. All rooms have a private balcony/terrace, direct telephone line, satellite colour TV, Air Conditioning, Kitchen, and are about 55m2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maracaibo Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Maracaibo Apartments
- Maracaibo Aparthotel Hotel Puerto Rico