A lively aparthotel, there´s always something going on around the pool area (games, music etc). It´s a great place for children to be kept entertained.
The rooms are clean and tidy with a small kitchenette.
We stayed all inclusive for a long weekend and the food wasn´t bad but there was plenty of choice.
Two minutes walk away is the Europa Shopping Centre and one of the best venue´s we´ve come across, The Barbacoa - 3 live shows every night with free entrance. Good drinks prices and good food too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This emblematic Hotel is located on the high area of Puerto Rico Gran Canaria, its offers 257 fully rebuilt Apartments with wide terrace and impressive views to the see. We also offer a great variety of services and great equipmentfor all kind of guest (families, couples, groups, etc...). All you may require to enjoy and unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Altamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altamar Aparthotel Hotel Puerto Rico
- Hotel Altamar Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria