Just returned this morning from a fantastic week away with my partner and 2 girls aged 8 and 4, well what can I say? Rooms were lovely we stayed in 1203 fantastic view of the beach and harbour, no air conditioning but kept the curtains closed whilst not in there which kept the glare of the sun out. Maid service was excellent, rooms cleaned daily apart from sundays and Thursday's, took 3 lifts to get to room which wasn't a problem as most of the time we walked down then got the lifts back up,
Food was fantastic! Heard lots of people moaning about the bacon and sausages not being nice, but hey you're in spain and if u didn't like it there was always fresh fried eggs, omlettes, fresh warm croissants and chocolate sauce, breakfast biscuits and fresh fruit, yoghurts cereals and muesli and plenty more to choose from, we found having lunch at the poolside was less formal than going to the restaurant and the donner kebabs there were to die for, evening meal was the best with plenty of variety, mexican night was a big hit with us,
Drinks were the same as anywhere. Tropical lager on tap was really good, and the sangria also on tap with the red and white wine. Cocktails and shorts served at the bar and the waiters didn't mind putting an extra shot of malibu in my Pina Coladas..
Evening entertainment wasn't brilliant but our 4 yr old loved sitting up front every night watching it whilst the 8yr old was in the games room and as they say as long as the kids are happy we're happy!! And could easily see both of them from the bar area. Kids club was non existent as others have said and tended to only be on when they were bothered, but to be honest our girls made great friends and played in the pool, park and games room most of the day and were easily watched from wherever u sat round the pool.
All in all a great holiday was had and we will definitely be going back!!!
So don't read all the bad reviews on here because they mustn't be easily pleased and just like to complain.
Thank You Puerto Azul for a well deserved break xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Puerto Azul hotel, with a 3 star category, is located between the beaches of Amadores and Puerto Rico. Built on a cliff top, with a privileged situation over the ocean, providing spectacular views. Servatur Puerto Azul provides 385 units, totally equipped, as well as different bars and a restaurant where you can enjoy international and canarian cuisine. Servatur Puerto Azul has two swimming pools (one heated during winter months), large sun lounge with complimentary sun beds and sunshades, a relaxation area with jacuzzi, gardens, sport areas and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Servatur Puerto Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Puerto Rico
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Gran Canaria
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Hotel Rico
- Servatur Puerto Azul Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria