We arrived at the puerto azul around 1pm, check in was easy , reception staff was nice.
Our room was basic but spotless, had plenty of space, large balcony with table 4 chairs and 2 sun loungers and had a great view of the sea. (floor 2, room 5601) .
the pool area is large and plenty of beds , you did get the usual people reserving beds but there was always loads free. the kids pool was fab for my 4yr old. .there was no day time actvities for adults , the odd water polo and water fitness but no games . my man was bored. We didnt go into the adults area as we had a kid with us but it looked great and everyone that was in it said it was great.
The pool snack bar was good the usual foods but nice and fresh.(12-5pm) you help yourself to drinks , beer, wine sangria.. ...
We where ALL INC . the restaurant was nice , kept clean... the food was ok.. they always had a chef cooking fresh meats etc at the back of the room , the breakfasts were not up to much but lunch n dinner was good. We did eat out alot though ... if we couldnt afford to the hotel meals would have been fine.
althought when you arrive the make you choose a dinner sitting 1st is 630pm-745pm next is 8pm- 930pm you are meant to go to the same sitting through out your stay and show a card when arriving, which i found annoying, so i pretended to loose the card and went when we felt like it.... no one said anything...
Now the only thing that we felt let it down was the entertainment ... the shows that they put on were actually ok its the way its done.... 730pm-8pm is kids mini disco then you need to wait untill 9pm for a show or bingo with no music to listen to so the atmosphere lacked ... and if there wasnt a 9pm show we had to wait till 10pm for the adult entertainment again no music so it could get pretty dull.... we did go out alot but that was our choice... bar closed at 11pm .
kids play park -poor not much in in.
kids club was great my girl love nina and melissa so a big thank you to them :)
We had a great holiday and met amazing people . i would stay here again my partner would not.
(((i have pics to upload .. will do at a later date ...)))
after reading some reviews we did almost rethink our choice, but im glad we didnt... we had a nice time, no problems, everything went smooth... The weather was perfect as always in GC ...
I LOVE GC SO I WILL BE BACK being coming here for 10 years the place is great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Puerto Azul hotel, with a 3 star category, is located between the beaches of Amadores and Puerto Rico. Built on a cliff top, with a privileged situation over the ocean, providing spectacular views. Servatur Puerto Azul provides 385 units, totally equipped, as well as different bars and a restaurant where you can enjoy international and canarian cuisine. Servatur Puerto Azul has two swimming pools (one heated during winter months), large sun lounge with complimentary sun beds and sunshades, a relaxation area with jacuzzi, gardens, sport areas and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Servatur Puerto Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Puerto Rico
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Gran Canaria
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Hotel Rico
- Servatur Puerto Azul Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria