Stayed here in April as a group. The rooms are lovely. Big balconies with great views.
Pool area a bit depleted but the hotel is addressing this and closing for 6 weeks. The big let down was the food. Plenty of choice but everything was cold. Constantly. Breakfast and lunch was the same every day. Dinners were hard going. None of our group is overly fussy but did find ourselves paying to eat out a couple of times as our innards were groaning at the thought of cold congealed food.
In saying that the price we paid was probably not much more than we would have paid for self catering so even if you can eat breakfast, lunch and your drinks, your still gaining. Would return as its a lovely complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Puerto Azul hotel, with a 3 star category, is located between the beaches of Amadores and Puerto Rico. Built on a cliff top, with a privileged situation over the ocean, providing spectacular views. Servatur Puerto Azul provides 385 units, totally equipped, as well as different bars and a restaurant where you can enjoy international and canarian cuisine. Servatur Puerto Azul has two swimming pools (one heated during winter months), large sun lounge with complimentary sun beds and sunshades, a relaxation area with jacuzzi, gardens, sport areas and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Servatur Puerto Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Puerto Rico
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Gran Canaria
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Hotel Rico
- Servatur Puerto Azul Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria