Stayed at hotel from 4th March 2013 for one week. Stayed in room 2102 which was easy to find
and very nice with good views of bay and beach. Sun on balcony till 2pm. food was very good
especially breakfast and dinner. Lunch had smaller selection. Evening entertainment was held in
pool bar which can be chilly. It look like the old lounge bar was converted to the second restaurant
when they went all inclusive. Pool area is strange as all the beds are all around the edge of the pool 3and 4 deep which makes access awkward.They be better pulling them back away allowing people to walk around the edge. Adult area was excellent. Staff very helpfull and rooms very clean.Restaurant staff could smile a bit. Would not go back purely as very big and we like a little smaller. Only reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Puerto Azul hotel, with a 3 star category, is located between the beaches of Amadores and Puerto Rico. Built on a cliff top, with a privileged situation over the ocean, providing spectacular views. Servatur Puerto Azul provides 385 units, totally equipped, as well as different bars and a restaurant where you can enjoy international and canarian cuisine. Servatur Puerto Azul has two swimming pools (one heated during winter months), large sun lounge with complimentary sun beds and sunshades, a relaxation area with jacuzzi, gardens, sport areas and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Servatur Puerto Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Puerto Rico
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Gran Canaria
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Hotel Rico
- Servatur Puerto Azul Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria