We have just returned and had a lovely stay
I start with negatives.
The walk to the room.through the crowds of people at the pool area and bar,quite intimidating.
The distance from reception to our room we were in block 400.the lifts to go down to room and down 2 steep paths even worse when having to come back up.but you are based in the middle of a mountain.The views were amazing though.
Room it was a 3* room very basic but clean, the beds were ok two twins.It was classed as a studio it had a fridge kettle and cups the TV was all foreign channels but you could get a card for English ones.Also first impressions before getting to the room was a bit depressing and gloomy.safe 12 uero a week.
There was only about 10 English there but we had no trouble with other europeans a bit loud but ok.
Now for the positives... drinks were very good and had a real good system help yourself bar for beer,wine and mixers, tea coffee hot chocolate. There was every drink you would need, Malibu peach snaps baileys and the lovely honeyrum. Lovely food i always found something, what i liked it had temperatures on the counters and always stocked up, again a good system we didn't eat at the pool area it did look nice, hot-dogs burgers salad. I would say the food more 4*.The adult section was perfect as the main pool was heaving the sunbeds were close but lovely big pool a bit cold but it was febuary..We were one of the people who cued up for a bed in the adults area not because there would be no beds only because we had to go passed for breakfast so it made sense to do this to get rid of our towels and bits, it saved going back to the room.I liked the hot tubs although they are cold.It was interesting that people put them on and waited until they got warm made us laugh.they had a couple of drinks machines in this area too.We did walk up to the uropa center and walked back wasn't too bad there was a bus that took you to beach.Entertainment was every evening and very good for a 3* All in all if you can forget about the room and area it was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Puerto Azul hotel, with a 3 star category, is located between the beaches of Amadores and Puerto Rico. Built on a cliff top, with a privileged situation over the ocean, providing spectacular views. Servatur Puerto Azul provides 385 units, totally equipped, as well as different bars and a restaurant where you can enjoy international and canarian cuisine. Servatur Puerto Azul has two swimming pools (one heated during winter months), large sun lounge with complimentary sun beds and sunshades, a relaxation area with jacuzzi, gardens, sport areas and children playgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Servatur Puerto Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servatur Aparthotel Puerto Azul Hotel Puerto Rico
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Rico
- Puerto Azul Gran Canaria
- Puerto Azul Aparthotel Hotel Rico
- Servatur Puerto Azul Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria