Been to Puerto Rico 12 times now and i have stayed at the Montebello 3 times.You will not find better place in Puerto Rico believe me.Staff great location great.Stayed in Sep with mate to get away from work.Am going back to stay on 5th Jan for a week with kids.I look forward to drinking the local beer again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Montebello has 9 floors of apartments. Each floor has areas with plants typical of the warm (sub tropical) climate of Gran Canaria which help to create a very pleasant and relaxing atmosphere during your stay at Servatur Montebello.The complex consists of 114 apartments, (44 studios for 1-2 persons and 70 apartments with separate bedroom for 3-4 persons), all spacious and nicely decorated, with larges terraces and view to Puerto Rico. The apartments are very well equipped including kitchen with fridge, water heater and all kinds of utensil to provide a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Servatur Montebello Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Puerto Rico
- Montebello Resort Puerto Rico
- Servatur Montebello Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria