we just got back from the montebello after booking for a week, we heard a few bad reports but you cant knock it till you tried it for yourself. the studio apartment we had had everything we needed pots, pans, kettle, microwave, toaster and a 2 ring hob. the apartment was clean brigh , tand cheerfull and was central for both the beach and bars (give m&m,s) a try 90 cents a pint, talk about value for money. would definately book the montebello again. been to puerto rico 4 times in the last 18 months, and this was the best staywe had. the staff were very helpfull and friendly.
well done the montebello
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Servatur Montebello has 9 floors of apartments. Each floor has areas with plants typical of the warm (sub tropical) climate of Gran Canaria which help to create a very pleasant and relaxing atmosphere during your stay at Servatur Montebello.The complex consists of 114 apartments, (44 studios for 1-2 persons and 70 apartments with separate bedroom for 3-4 persons), all spacious and nicely decorated, with larges terraces and view to Puerto Rico. The apartments are very well equipped including kitchen with fridge, water heater and all kinds of utensil to provide a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Servatur Montebello Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Puerto Rico
- Montebello Resort Puerto Rico
- Servatur Montebello Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria