Arrived to be greeted by very helpful reception staff. The apartment was clean and enough room for a couple and would take a third person. The view from our apartment was fantastic and a shared balcony still provided some seclusion, unless someone walked past. The pool area was very clean and plenty of sun loungers. The pool is very clean but the water was as cold as the sea at the beach.The pool bar was great. Reasonably priced snacks and drink prices. The walk down into Puerto Rico is fine, all down hill, but nearly always got a 3 euro taxi back up. Aquasol is on the quite side of the main hills and you notice the road noise as soon as you crest the hill. The best place to eat was Planet Steak House and our favourite bar was the Harbour Lights on the beach front. We had no problem with insects, the cats are not a problem and the worst I can say about the apartment was the towels which seem to be water resistant. I have to say that I do not recognise some of the reviews which comment on the cleanliness of some apartments. We are already thinking about going again and will use Aqualsol next time also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AQUASOL is a small and quiet complex, on the top of a beautiful hill, with wonderful sights and always sunny; at few minutes from beaches, shopping centers, discos, restaurants, downtown!! We have beautiful swimming pool, bar restaurant, internet service, pool games and the most important: we always smile! We do all we can to make you feel comfortable in this lovely place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aquasol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquasol Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Aquasol Apartments Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria