1,556 results
All reviewsdeluxe apartmentselect apartmentpool areadurty nellyssister hotelgran canariabedroom and bathroomcourtesy roomsun loungersnautical themelovely hotelself cateringtaj palaceirish bartwo single beds pushed togetherrelaxing holidayamazing views
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from a 2 week stay.
Got put in these apartments because our original hotel was having work done on it. WOW. How lucky are we.
Firstly I'll get the negatives out of the way..THE STEPS.145 of them from the side exit,probably another 30 or so if you go right to the top. We did these every day and it's ok going down but by god coming back up is a no fun. But you can get a taxi back up for around 4 euro.
The whole of Puerto Rico is built into a cliff so you seem to be always going up or down. And up is very Up.
But other than these 2 negatives, which wasn't really a problem, these apartments are fantastic. We stayed in room B102,right by the pool area, and we loved it. No need to be up at crack of dawn to get a sunbed as there is more than enough.Staff are brilliant and couldn't do enough for you.
Europa centre is good at night as it has plenty of places to eat and drink.
Would definitely go again.
Thank you Marina Bayview Apartments for a wonderful holiday.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Manager H, Samuele, Front Desk. at Marina Bayview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lanstanley630,

Thank you so much for taking your precious time sharing with us, and with all the TripAdvisor Community, your recent experience at Marina Bayview. I'm thrilled to know that, despite the change of accommodation, you were more than happy with your new solution in our structure. I'm so glad that you particularly appreciated your beautiful apartment on the pool floor where you always found some available sunbeds to relax, I'm also delighted that you appreciated the friendly and helpful attitude of the entire staff.
I'm sorry about the steps, I hope that weren't a big deal for your holiday because unfortunately, we can't help it.
Anyway, thanks a lot for all your great words about the hotel, I will share them with all my colleagues and they will be so proud of their hard work.

Looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the Island.
From the entire staff of Marina Bayview with love,

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We are 5 days into our 8 night stay at the marina bayview and are really glad we chose this hotel! We like the fact it is adults only, compared with the marina suites sister hotel, as it has a quieter and calmer atmosphere. Staff are friendly, offered glass of bubbly on arrival and rooms are spotless and modern, with a powerful shower and good, quiet air con in the bedroom. All facilities provided for self catering and clean towels provided each day. The pool area is amazing with brilliant views of the marina and plenty of sun beds to choose from. At the top of the hotel there is a jacuzzi area with sun beds. We have only eaten at the pool bar once but food was lovely. On Friday night there is good live music with the option of a bbq. To get down from the hotel there are 180 steps from reception to the bottom, but if you come out from the gym area you miss some out. They are hard work coming back up in the heat but worth it for the views and bit of exercise with all the delicious food! We have used the stairs in the day and decided to get a taxi for only 4 euros at night to the 5 min away shopping centre (here are all your restaurants/bars). It is around a 15 minute walk to the beach, and if you walk another 15 mins around the cliffs you will get to Amadores beach- personally we found this beach nicer with crystal blue water and white sand. No bugs around the hotel which is great- don’t need insect repellant! We are so glad we chose the marina bay view and feel it should be a higher star rating! Thank you for a great holiday xx

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Manager H, Samuele, Front Desk. at Marina Bayview, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Emilyclewlow,

Thank you very much for choosing Marina Bayview as your holiday destination and for taking your time sharing with us your current experience. I'm so glad that you're appreciating the quiet and calm atmosphere of the adults only hotel, the friendly behavior of the entire staff, your modern apartment which you particularly like for the modern decorations, the big shower, the air condition and all the facilities provided for self-catering.

I'm also glad that you're enjoying the pool area with its fabulous view overlooking the marina as well as the solarium zone with the Jacuzzi and the Balinese sunbeds and the tasty food at the Pool Bar ''La Ballena''.
I'm very excited that you loved the facilities and entertainment of the Puerto Rico's area, as the Amadores Beach and the tasty restaurants in the shopping center.
Thank you very much for all your beautiful words, I will share them with the entire crew.

For any kind of doubts or information don't hesitate to come to the reception between 8:00 and 23:00.
From the entire staff of Marina Bayview with love,
Samuele..

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Bayview gets 5 stars! Fantastic, adults only aparthotel. Apartments are modern, clean and all needs catered for. On arrival, wine and chocs in room, along with robes and slippers. Staff friendly and happy to deal with any requests. The view is fab. My first visit to Puerto Rico.....the area around marina definitely appears to be the best, and Bayview takes centre stage looking up from the marina - great location. As for those steps.....well.....payback time for lovely seafood meals at Grill Costa Mar!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Paula H,

Thank you very much for choosing Marina Bayview as your holiday destination and for taking your precious time sharing with us your thoughts about the recent experience. I'm really happy that you appreciated your modern apartment so clean and full equipped as well as the warm welcome by the reception staff on your arrival.
I'm also delighted that you loved the friendly and helpful attitude of the entire staff and the fabulous views overlooking the marina. I would like to thank you a lot for all your great words, I will certainly share it with my colleagues.
Looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the Island.
From the entire staff of Marina Suites with love,

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Just returned from a lovely week in a Deluxe room! Bright, modern, well maintained . Chose B&B option and glad we did...breakfast was excellent & plenty to choose from. Pool area lovely but we chose to sit at decking area at the far end as was nearer to our apartment ...this also looked across marina & bay & had sun beds, Balinese beds & a hot tub/jacuzzi. Staff all very friendly & daily housekeeping. Breakfast is served in restaurant/bar area next to pool, food & drinks can be purchased from this area daily....very chilled & relaxing hotel & adult only.
Check out is noon, however we were able to book the courtesy room at 5pm ...great facility.
Definitely recommend the hotel & would return. Small gym with again lovely views however the steps down to marina & bay are good daily exercise!! The hotel grounds are well maintained & clean & can fault nothing....the only negative is the street path maintenance & gtounds leading to and from the hotel could do with a good clean & upgrade & also the crazy golf is lying abandoned but this is not the hotels fault & more a local authority issue....would be good to see it updated & maintained before next visit as feel thus us unfair to this and the surrounding hotels/apartments.

Room Tip: Top floors have lovely views both from balcony and bedroom. These are Deluxe option and worth the extra charge.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Manager H, Front Desk at Marina Bayview, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear laura l,
Thank you for the time you have dedicated to write a review about your recent experience at Marina Bayview.
We are extremely pleased to read your wonderful words that you have shared with the community of Tripadvisor about your stay with us.
We all strive to make our guest´s stay an unforgettable one, and apart from the installations and the service we offer it is the staff that makes the difference.
We all want our guests to be as happy and as comfortable as possible, from the location of the room to adapt to any personal need or request.
It really warms my heart to hear that you would recommend us as well as return, that is the best review a hotel can ever get!
Let´s hope Puerto Rico will be a bit more modern when you return, and until then I send you all my best!

With love from Marina Gran Canaria,
Marléne

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Although I had read many positive reviews, I was a bit sceptical how true they were, until I arrived at the hotel.

Great views, lovely breakfast with champagne everyday . Staff friendly and welcoming. I definitely will be returning

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Manager H, Samuele, Front Desk. at Marina Bayview, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Emc504,

Thank you very much for choosing Marina Bayview as your holiday destination and for writing us regarding your recent experience. I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time and that we were able to fulfill all your expectations.
Truly happy that you appreciated the great views, the tasty breakfast service and the friendly attitude of the entire staff.

Really looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the Island.
From the entire staff of MArina Bayview with love,