1,556 results
All reviewsdeluxe apartmentselect apartmentpool areadurty nellyssister hotelgran canariabedroom and bathroomcourtesy roomsun loungersnautical themelovely hotelself cateringtaj palaceirish bartwo single beds pushed togetherrelaxing holidayamazing views
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We returned to the Marina Bayview for another visit this year and were not disappointed. We were in one of the Deluxe rooms, which is a bit of a trek up all the stairs, but the view from the balcony is so worth it. Looking out over the harbour is just wonderful and at nighttime it's even better.
On arrival, you are greeted by the concierge and everything is sorted for you so quickly. The staff are so friendly and helpful, they make your holiday very special.
Our apartment was right at the top, which we actually found to be a bit isolated, but the apartments are spotless and to be greeted with chocolates and champagne after a long journey is a lovely touch!
Towels are provided for the pool and there's an ironing board and iron in the bedroom cupboard.
Our TV was not working (which we only discovered after being in the room for 4 days!).....but I reported this to reception and a replacement was provided within minutes! My husband was very impressed - just in time for the football scores!
It's such a pretty hotel, with all the walkways covered in beautiful plants and it's so relaxing and peaceful (Adults only!)
We love everything about the Marina Bayview and will definately be back.

Room Tip: ASk for a sea view room
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Manager H, Director de Recepción at Marina Bayview, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Lynn,

I would like to thank you so much for choosing Marina Bayview as your holiday destination and for posting such a delightful review on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to see that you've had a great stay on board, and in particular that you liked your room and thw view from it, as well as the special treatments we put for you in the room and the warm hospitality of our staff. It is a pleasure for us to make our guests satisfied.

We really hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Federica - Front Desk Team

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Location was beautiful, pool was lovely but Armando the Receptionist was extremely rude, no idea how Customer Service works. The most rudest person I have ever met, totally ignorant to the guest, would rather stand around chatting to other male members of staff and ignoring guests.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank clairebuston
Manager H, Receptionist at Marina Bayview, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear clairebuston ,

Thank you so much for choosing Marina Bayview as your holiday destination and for finding the time to share your experience with us.

I am happy to read that you liked the Hotel location.

On the other hand, I am very sorry for any inconvenience you may have had during your stay with us.
We have noted down your disappointment regarding the Hospitality of the reception so that we can improve ourselves more and more as well as the quality of our services.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Our second stay in this lovely hotel. Was greeted on arrival with complimentary cava and chocolates. Lovely room, in the part of the hotel we’d requested. A few months after our last stay and the hotel had already taken on some of the suggestions from last time - the bar is now open later, which is great. The ladies in the restaurant/bar recognised us and were so welcoming. Thoroughly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Oli487

Dear Oli487 ,

Thank you so much for choosing Marina Bayview once again and for taking your precious time to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.I am very pleased to see that you had a wonderful time with us and that we have exceeded your expectations.I am also delighted that you like the room, the pool ,our little touch for your birthday.Your kind words are so much appreciated i will share them with the entire crew!

I hope you will come back to Marina Bayview and enjoy your experience once again.

Looking ahead to welcome you again,

From Marina Gran Canaria with love.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

me and my partner was staying in room C100 from September the 28th to October the 5th.
Our apartment was absolutely stunning we had a kitchen and living room down stairs then up stairs we had our bath room and bedroom. we had a TV down stairs and also a TV upstairs.We also had WIFI in our room and a hairdryer in the bathroom.
Our room over looked the harbor and onto marina suits, every morning we was able to watch the gorgeous sunrise!
Me and my partners stay was bed and breakfast so every morning we went down for breakfast where we was greeted and shown around.The breakfast was lovely there such a variety of food options to choose from as well as drink options.
The staff at marina bay view are so lovely and so helpful ! on Tuesday the 3rd of october it was my birthday and after a day out with partner we went back to our room where a note in a glass bottle had been left saying happy birthday and that cake was in the fridge this was such a lovely gesture from marina bayview !
i would highly recommend marina bayview to anyone ! especially if you are looking for the perfect romantic kid free getaway.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear georginacatling99,

Thank you so much for choosing Marina Bayview and for posting such a lovely feedback.We are very happy to see that we have fulfilled your expectations and that you have had an enjoyable stay with us.It gives me an immense delight to know that your stay has been pleasant.
I am also pleased that you liked the breakfast,your room and its view as well as the warm hospitality of our team. I will share your lovely compliments with the entire crew.Thank you very much!

Looking ahead to welcoming you again,

Nassima

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Me & my boyfriend have not long came back from a 7 day holiday here. Was self catering but couldn't fault the hotel! Friendly staff, clean, rooms were nice, pool was lovely & the views were great. There are quite a few steps but not as bad as it seems, great place for couples of any age! Would definitely go again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear emilydeanxo,

I am also pleased that you liked the location as well as the warm hospitality of our team,the rooms,the cleanlinless...

However,i am sorry for the inconvenience you had with the steps,but thank you so much for telling so that we can improve ourselves more and more ...

I will share your lovely compliments with the entire team.

Looking ahead to welcoming you again,