We have just returned from a 10 night stay at the Marina Bayview Apartments. From the moment you arrive you are greeted with a very friendly and helpful receptionist, who makes you feel very welcome. We found our apartment, B404, and were very pleased with the interior, very nice lounge/kitchenette area, lovely bathroom with an amazing shower and a good sized bedroom. What we were most amazed with was the view from our balcony. We looked directly over the harbour and out to sea. We were pleased we had paid to have a higher level apartment as the view is well worth it. There is a maid service everyday except Thursday and Sunday, towels are changed three times a week and the maids even do your washing up.
The apartments are in a quitter location but this did not matter, we had lots of restaurants down the steps behind the apartments and a 5-10 minute walk takes you to more restaurants. There are a few bars in the area, but we were not in the main bar area, which we were pleased about as the busier bar area was not that nice.
The pool was lovely, no noisy people or children running around and there was no need to reserve a sun lounger as there are plenty and if you do and are away for more than 30 minutes the staff move your towels.
There is a shop on site which is good for buying essentials and for more there is a supermarket down the steps.
Over all this is a stunning location and a great complex for a relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria