We spent five days at Marina Bayview in the end of March. The hotel was very clean and beautifully furnished. The room was comfortable with a big balcony, and a fantastic view. Our cleaning-lady had a sunshine-smile, and the lady in the small shop was happily singing along the radio. The stay there was really relaxing and joyfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria