Just returned from a 2 weeks holiday at this resort and would recommend these apartments to family and friends. We had an amazing view over the Marina as we were staying on the second floor. Apartments were very clean but basic but couldnt fault it. Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and also around the sunbeds were clean. Only things that I was not to happy with was that there is no air con in the rooms and had to rent a fan for the 2 weeks and not very much entertainment on at night, even though it says it has. There is 178 steps to the supermarket and a few lovely restaurants. It takes about 20/30 mins walks into the main centre which is nice and only cost about 3 euros back, but overall had a gr8 holiday and would go back to Ipanema Park....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The chic Marina Bayview is built into the hillside overlooking Puerto Rico Harbour in Gran Canaria. It features a large outdoor pool and terrace with impressive Atlantic Ocean views.Apartments feature a private balcony or terrace. All have air conditioning, and a kitchenette with a fridge, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant by the pool offers spectacular views of the harbour. Paddle and tennis courts are just a few metres from the complex, and Salobre Golf & Resort is 15 km away. The resort has a 24-hour front desk and offers car hire. Free parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Park Apartments Hotel Puerto Rico
- Ipanema Park Apartments Puerto Rico
- Marina Bayview Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria