“Great food, great staff and lovely music -- do not miss it!”

Restaurante Toro Bravo
Ranked #5 of 179 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I just had to write this review before I forgot or put it on the long finger. We were in a group of 5 people who visited Toro Bravo on Sunday the 9th February . While some of our group had been here previously, this was a first time visit by my husband and I. We had such a lovely evening. The staff were so welcoming and helpful, the food was great and the musician was discreet in the background. The owners Jack and Jean came to out table to ensure that everything was to our liking .We were still able to hear each other talk! I had the fresh fish which was beautifully cooked and my husband really enjoyed his shoulder of lamb. Later we spend some time dancing with lots of the waiters joining in. It was great fun. We will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,143)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Okay, it was Christmas Eve, and the restaurant was packed, but I just felt it was all a bit busy, and frantic for me, though I know lots of people like a bit of " bizz". I couldn't fault the food, though, and my duck in Cointreau was really good, as was Himself's escalope in mushroom sauce.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant during our visit to the island in December - service was good, food arrived quickly and staff were very friendly and entertaining. Great atmosphere as there was a gentleman playing the saxophone and there were couples on the dance floor. We had fillet steaks and the portions were a very good size and of a high standard. Definitely worth a visit- not to be missed.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Another holiday in Puert Rico the highlight as always is dining at the Toro Bravo each night
The place always has a great atmosphere, the staff and Jean the owner always
make you feel so welcome.
Value for money and food qaulity this place cannot be beaten,
If you like meat try the mixed meat assortment for 15 Euros o my god ,fillet and sirlion
steak, lamb chops, pork fillet,chicken and you do not get small portions.
My son tried the mixed fish assortment one night ,if it comes from the sea it was on the plate.
Thanks for the baileys!

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews here so decided to try.....food ok....not bad but not fab. Good fun place
..lots of older people dancing lol! Would prob go again....nice service.