“Definitely worth a visit or two!”

Restaurante Toro Bravo
Ranked #5 of 178 Restaurants in Puerto Rico
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went here on the recommendation of our travel rep and it didn't disappoint us! I had a steak and my husband had the chicken curry! The kids meals are the standard ones across the resort but nonetheless the kids enjoyed their chicken nuggets and chips! We are still on holiday now as I write this review and we will definitely be going back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We ate here 3 times in a week. Got steaks, lamb, chicken curry and pizza. Every meal was cooked perfectly. The service was always attentive and the prices very reasonable. Would recommend a visit here.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My family and I visited the Toro Bravo whilst staying at the Marina Suites Puerto Rico Harbour. The restaurant is situated in a small commercial centre just off the main road. We received a warm welcome. We ordered drinks, garlic bread with cheese and pizzas I had the baked meat lasagne. I have to say for the price it was out of this world. We all enjoyed the garlic bread / cheese starter. The children had pizzas from the childrens menus which were almost as large as those on the main menu. My wife enjoyed the margharita pizza. I was highly impressed with the baked meat lasagne - quality steak mince, perfect lasagne and surrounded by a rich tasty tomato sauce. Very tasty and I have to say ( I do not review here often) the tastiest lasagne I have tasted. Ordered more drinks and did not have room for desert.

The food was cooked in an appropriate time frame - fresh - very very nice . Do not miss the chance to eat here if you are in Puerto Rico ! Thank you to the staff at Toro Bravo first class food and service ! well done.

2  Thank AndrewCarson506
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good meal and great service - restaurant is in commercial centre with a few restaurants and going to this area avoided running the gauntlet of all the restauranteurs doing the hard cell in the main commercial centre. They looked after the kids well and we both had great steaks.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ate here 3 times during our week stay as the food here especially the steaks were so nice. Staff were warm and friendly especially with the children, making paper roses for my little girl. Great Value for money and good choice of food. Kids menu 3.50 which included steak and freshly made pizzas. Looking forward to going back.

1  Thank Baileysreach